Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Daycare Drama

We had a wonderful day off on Monday.  I took Bennett to daycare and we got the house all cleaned up from Christmas.  We even went out to lunch!  Wow, a kid-free meal was a real treat.  So, around 3:00pm, we headed to daycare to pick up the little man.  Bad news greeted us when we got there.  We were informed that Tuesday would be the last day they were open.  We were very upset because we have really grown to trust the ladies there and love how much Bennett has grown with them.

What to do now?  Well, we contacted the YMCA and found a spot for Bennett and he starts on Monday!  Whew!  Crisis averted.  We are very lucky that Justin is off the rest of the week and can take care of Bennett while I'm at work.  I hope they don't buy too many train tracks while I'm working...

Monday night, Justin was giving Bennett a bath when I heard incredible laughter from in the bathroom.  This is what was going on:
Photobucket

Bennett has such an infectious laugh.  It was really neat to see this.  He was enjoying the new letters and alligator washcloth Papa Jim and Alison got him.

1 comment: