We think he's finally realizing that there is a baby in mommy's belly named Nolan. He's referring to his old room as "Baby Room", which we're taking as a good sign.
We have had a lot of play dates lately. Last weekend, we visited the Baker Family and Bennett got to play with Natalie and Rogan. He had a blast running around and being a crazy kiddo. The next day, Rachel and Shelby brought Indi over. He's getting so big and will be walking soon. Last week, we went and visited our friends Gene and Megan, who welcomed a new baby boy (Olyn) in November. Their older son, Atticus, is just 3 days younger than Bennett. The boys got along so well, we can't wait to hang out with them again.
Justin showing Indi and Bennett how to use the slinky
Shelby giving Bennett some loves
The weather actually improved enough for Bennett to be able to play outside.
Bennett trying on Mr. Potato Head's glasses
Bennett trying on his new hat from mommy
Bennett and I are going to meet up with Jen, Rogan, and Natalie at a play area in Vancouver tomorrow. I promise to take pictures this time. I know the kids (and adults) will have fun.
Next week, we have another ultrasound to check on little Nolan, then my 27 week doctor appointment. Time is starting to fly by. Justin and I are working on getting Nolan's room done. We (I, really) picked out a theme of frogs. We found some great things online that are going to look great with the room already being yellow.
No comments:
Post a Comment