Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Update

Well, Bennett woke me up at 4:45 this morning.  I thought I could get away with climbing into bed with him and he'd fall asleep.  My plan didn't work.  We got out of bed at 5:30am and are currently watching Shrek.  Bennett is fascinated with Donkey.

Our week was fun.  On Wednesday, Bennett and I met some friends from work for lunch.  Bennett was on his best behavior and had a lot of fun being a goof ball.  He was quite the charming little man.  After nap time, JoJo came over to visit and watch Bennett while we went to my doctor's appointment.  The appointment went well.  I passed my 1 hour glucose test, got my rhogam shot, and made the rest of my appointments.  Next ultrasound is scheduled for March 15th to check on Nolan's growth and my placenta.  Woo Hoo!!!

B enjoying the necklaces from my boss, Kim


Classic cheesy smile


6 month belly shot - only 3 more months to go!


We'll be getting our chores done today so we can enjoy watching the Superbowl tomorrow.  On the menu are the following:  yummy crock pot chili, chips, dip, and lots more carbs.  JoJo, Julia, and Chris are coming over to watch the game with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment