Friday, April 23, 2010

Tick Tock.....where are you, Nolan?

We have a week and a half to go until the due date and we are so ready to meet Nolan!!!  As of my doctor appointment on Wednesday, I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  So, we're making progress.  I'm sure I've dilated a bit more (with the doctor's help) and I'm certainly feeling a lot more pressure. 

So, let's hope for a baby soon!  Today would be perfect, seeing as how it's my great-grandmother Rosa's birthday.  We could be adding another 23rd person into this world.  Maggie and Mollie are born on the 23rd of July and June, Justin is a 23rd (September), and there's a handful more out there.  Crazy, isn't it?

Here are a few recent pictures of Bennett:

Bennett is learning how to wink.


This is part of our morning routine.  He gets the paper from the driveway, puts it in the wagon in the garage, and then stops to smell the flowers.  Even if I'm running late, he does this.  It makes me realize that I need to stop and smell the flowers every once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment