Sunday, May 9, 2010

2 weeks into being a mother of two

I'm still alive!!!  Well, thanks mostly to having Justin around here.  2 more weeks and he goes back to work.  Nolan is developing a routine of sorts and I'm actually getting a bit of sleep at night.  Nursing is going really well so far.

Bennett is still in love with his little brother and is enjoying having more time with mom and dad.  He's only in daycare 2 days a week and we've been told he's been telling them how much he misses us.  Ugh, we only dropped down his days to save some $$, but we might have to rethink his days next month so he adjusts better when I go back to work.  What to do???

And, of course, here are some new pictures.

Sleeping peacefully


Chillin' out


"pssst...Bennett, let's make trouble for mommy."


Marcy & Bennett


Carla & Nolan


Chris & Nolan


Bennett playing in the dirt like all boys do.

No comments:

Post a Comment