Nolan - not interested in rolling over one bit. He did it a few times and that was it. He does love to sit up and is getting better all of the time. He's still eating and nursing like a champ. New foods since I last posted include bananas, sweet potatoes and carrots. Here are some pics:
Bananas
Sweet Potatoes
Carrots
Our little man also enjoyed the jumper for the first time and did really well. Bennett and I hung out with him in his room and watched Nolan jumping around.
This week, Bennett and I started swim lessons. We are having so much fun! Bennett is doing a great job. He loves jumping into the pool, practicing kicks, and blowing bubbles. 4 more weeks of this class and he will be moving up to the next class where he will be on his own with a small group of kids. At that time, I will start swim classes with Nolan. We are very busy right now, but really loving life.
Such cute boys!
ReplyDeleteI need to get the boys signed up for swimming. I've been a slacker on that one. Thanks for the reminder!