Friday, October 22, 2010

So close!!!

My goal was to lose all of the baby weight by the time Nolan turned 6 months.  Well, I'm just 2.5 pounds away from that and today was weigh in day...so stinkin' close!  I do think I can get to my goal weight in less than 2 weeks.  It really makes me think that if I was just a bit more dedicated over these last 3 months that I could have done it by now.  Hindsight...

Bennett's birthday party is tomorrow and we are excited.  Justin is working hard on Bennett's cake.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.  Honestly, I don't think that Bennett understands that it is his party, but he will figure it out by tomorrow when he wakes up from his nap.  The living room will be decorated, balloons out, cake, and of course, our party guests.

1 comment:

  1. It took you 9 months to gain that weight, give yourself 9 months to lose it! Being 2.5 lbs away at 6 months is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Good job Aubs!

    ReplyDelete