Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Friday!!

It's been over a week since my last post.  I'm a slacker, I know.  It seems like I've been busy lately and have had zero energy.  Here's what we've been up to since I last posted:

Last Saturday was gorgeous (but cold), so we enjoyed some outside time.
Bennett is getting so good on his bike.

This was Nolan's first time in the wagon and he
loved every minute of it.

Nolan is 10 months old today.  I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast.  He's eating a lot more "real" food like sliced bananas, cubed pears, apples, and carrots, and of course he loves crackers.  His new favorite snack is Cheerios:


He is incredibly close to crawling.  He will get 2-3 "steps" in and then flop on his belly and resume his wounded army crawl.  He still loves to stand at the coffee table and couch.  

Have a great weekend!  We will be enjoying some family time with the Gilberts!

No comments:

Post a Comment