Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crazy Times

Life has been rather hectic lately, but we're all having a great time.  Justin and I were able to make it up to the trailer last Saturday.  We spent 4 hours cleaning the inside from top to bottom, even shampooing the carpets.  It looks amazing.  Then, we had several hours to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet that LMCH has to offer.  Campfire, drinks, and bbq steak.  Julia and Chris watched the boys overnight and from what I hear, the boys were angels.  Hmm....are these our children?  Why is it that kids behave better for everyone but their parents?

This week, we enjoyed having two close friends over for dinner.  Kristan came over last night (3rd month in a row!!!) and we had fun catching up and playing with the boys.  Johanna came over tonight and of course the boys enjoyed horsing around with their JoJo.

Next week, I'm travelling to Wisconsin for work.  Justin gets to be a single dad for 3 days.  While I hope to enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet, I will miss the chaos.  When I get back, it will be a mad dash to get caught up on things at work and home as well as prepare for the ultimate hectic weekend on the 23rd.  We're celebrating Nolan's 1st birthday in just a week and a half.  I can't believe time has flown by so quickly.

Bennett and Nolan play together more and more these days.  Bennett is doing an excellent job of sharing with Nolan, which is such a welcome sight.  Nolan still adores Bennett and follows him everywhere.  Bennett is still a spitfire, but has really shown a tender side these days.  He gives more hugs, kisses and cuddles than ever before.  Nolan's newest things these days are blowing kisses (he slaps his head instead of kissing his hand), doing his parade wave, and signing more.  He is cruising around all of the furniture, too.

There will be a lot of pictures from Nolan's birthday party.  I can't wait to share them with everyone.

One last tidbit - Our 6th wedding anniversary is this Saturday.  It's hard to believe Justin has put up with me for this long.  The man deserves a medal, or at least a new pressure washer (no joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment