Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just a Few Updates From the Last Few Weeks

Nolan loves to be a Super Hero

We get a little bit of snow falling & the kids wanted
to go outside....CRAZY!


Nolan's first dentist visit.  

Dr. Todd looking at Nolan's teeth

So, the boys enjoyed some "snow".  It was a few days of snow mixed with rain and frankly, it was disappointing to not have anything stick.  I wanted to play in the snow with them!!

Nolan had his first dentist visit this last Wednesday.  He did a great job.  He let the dentist look at his teeth, didn't freak out, and even said "bye bye" when we left.  It took all of 5 minutes.  Bennett had an appointment right before Nolan.  B is an old pro at the dentist now.  They each got a prize after their appointment, which certainly helps the visits.  Next one in 6 months!

We went to the beach to visit G-ma bea over the weekend.  I got quite a few pictures.   I will post those soon.


1 comment:

  1. I love how Nolan makes the same face in every pic- the squinch his little nose up - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete