Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Nolan's 2nd Birthday Party & More

I'm finally getting around to posting about Nolan's 2nd birthday.  Hey, it was 2 weeks ago.....

We had a party at our house the Saturday before his actual birthday.  The theme was Dora.  Yes, the boy loves Dora.  Justin made cupcakes, we had pizza and salad.  Most of the family was there and the weather was unexpectedly amazing.  We played and ate outside, which was wonderful.  Nolan had fun opening up his presents and even got several new books (yeah!  I love having new books to read him).









I took Nolan's actual birthday off and we spent the day together.  We started out by heading to check out a new daycare facility.  It's another YMCA location, but the building is the same one where Bennett (and Maggie and Mollie) went before we started at the YMCA daycare we're at right now.  We went to the library and then out to lunch.  It was nice to spend the day with just Nolan.  I wish the weather was nicer because I really wanted to go to the zoo.  Oh well, we will have plenty of chances to do that this summer.

Here's a picture of the birthday boy:


No comments:

Post a Comment