Nolan, completely enthralled with his boy parts. Lovely.
Bennett clipping coupons.
Saturday morning, I get to sleep in. Sunday, it's my turn to get up with the boys. Most often, it's Bennett who wakes up first. The last several Sundays, I don't even turn on the TV. I start the coffee and then go out to get the paper while B does his morning bathroom visit. He knows that I clip coupons, especially the Fred Meyer ad. He insists on clipping coupons as well, so I pick out an ad that we don't plan on looking at and let him practice with the scissors. He's actually getting pretty good.
This weekend, we have lots of fun stuff planned. We're hoping to go blueberry picking on Saturday. On Sunday, we have a play date with a cousin of ours and then there's Dad and Alison's annual Summer party. On Monday, I have the day off and will be spending it with the boys. We'll be going to visit their old daycare to see their teachers and friends. They don't know about it and I know they will be so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment