So yeah, I finally managed to get the pictures off of my camera.
Cheese! Notice Nolan's shorts...something isn't quite right.
My beautiful sister-in-law and her dog, Fritz.
Crazy Bennett
Crazy Nolan
Jace and Bennett playing badminton.
A half smile from Justin. It was the best I could capture.
My sister Laura and niece Mollie were in Port Angeles this week, so I spent the week with my niece Maggie and their dog, Storm. Bennett and Nolan even joined us on Tuesday night for a slumber party. They were so bummed when they didn't get to stay another night. It was fun to spend time with just Maggie. It doesn't happen very often.
Storm likes to ride in the car.
Me and Mags
Maggie and Storm
Storm thinking she's going to drive. Silly dog!
Nolan requested self portraits. Here's the "cheese"
And, of course, we had to stick our tongues out.
We (well, I mean Justin) are setting up the pool this afternoon because it's going to be hot (at least for us northwesterners). Yikes! The boys will love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment