Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We Have Sun!

Well, we had it last week and made the most of it.  We washed both cars inside and out, which I believe is a first.  Both cars haven't been that clean in years (no exaggeration).  I can't tell you how much time we've spent outside.  It has been amazing.  I took last Wednesday off of work and spent the day with the boys.  We tried out a new park.  It was awesome!  I can't wait to go back in a few weeks when the splash pad is working.  The park is huge and has a wonderful play structure.

What's wrong with this picture?

Bennett hanging out

Just Nonie...

Bennett

He was obsessed with "driving" the ship.


Shhh....I let him have a sugary snack after lunch.

Badminton at Jace and Kelli's house

Liz and Tristan relaxing.

Bennett requested a picture with Blaze.


Again, I have more pictures on the camera, but at least I got some from my phone.  

Funny Nolan story - 
Justin:  Nolan, stop jumping from the furniture.
Nolan:  But I'm trying to fly!

This kid will be the death of us.  Lord only knows what tricks he has up his sleeve for the next few years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment