Well, today is the beginning of our Christmas festivities. Bennett and I are heading downtown to see our cousin Kim play in her string quartet at Macy's. I'm hoping it will be dark enough when we leave so that we can see the big tree lit up. This will be Bennett's first trip downtown and I think he'll love all of the lights, people and other interesting things downtown Portland has to offer.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve! We're going to make cookies and Bennett will hopefully help make them. Well, if he doesn't help make them, he will help eat them. We're headed to the Comella's house and then to cousin Stevie's. We won't forget to leave cookies and milk for Santa.
Christmas day will be nice and relaxing. We'll enjoy eating cinnamon rolls, drinking coffee, and opening presents while the ham is cooking in the crock pot.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. We will be posting lots of new pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment