Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Last night, we went to a Christmas Eve open house at our friends the Comella's.  As always, we had a great time.  We had to leave early, though, because someone (who happens to be 3 feet and blond) was getting cranky.  Unfortunately, we didn't make it to our cousin Stevie's annual open house.  We got home, left some cookies and milk out for Santa, and put Bennett to bed.  Of course, we had to read him the Night Before Christmas.

When Bennett woke up, he was very excited to open presents.  Santa left him a Sit and Spin.  Justin and I have fond memories of that toy when we were kids.



 

He really seemed to like his stocking and all of the fun things that Santa left him.





 Presents!!!
 

 

 
Apparently, Donkey needed to eat some tape.



"Yes, I'm having a great Christmas so far.  I love my presents."



New helmet for riding his bike.




 
Ready for action!



Train!!



Kicking back, watching Polar Express (again!!!)

We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.  We still have two more celebrations this weekend.  I guess the fun never ends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment