Monday, May 31, 2010

We Survived!!

Well, we spent part of the holiday weekend up at the trailer, all four of us.  We came back mentally and physically intact.  It was rainy for the majority of it, but we had a great time anyway.  Nolan slept great in the little travel co-sleeper and that means I got more sleep than I had in months.  Bennett really enjoyed looking for deer and helping Justin make a fire.  He got to have his first s'more and he's pretty much hooked.  Yeah, go figure.  We were glad to get home, though, and enjoy a full day here before the regular week starts.

Oh, and Nolan slept in his crib for the first time last night....it went really well.  We are trying to have him nap in it  as well so he gets used to it.  We'll see how that goes.  Wish us luck!

We have a busy week ahead of us.  Nolan and I are visiting Justin at work tomorrow, the boys, Johanna, and I are taking a trip on the MAX on Wednesday (weather permitting) to the mall to get a treat.  Thursday, I'm taking Nolan to my work.  Saturday, we have two BBQs to attend and they're both in Battleground.  That works out.  Hopefully, I will remember to bring the camera and take lots of pictures.

This is where B and Justin slept at the trailer.


Cheesy smiles!


Big wheel action.







No comments:

Post a Comment