Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm a Slacker!

I've really slacked off on this blog lately, but it will get better.

This month has been busy, but really fun.  One weekend, we went to a b-day party for our good friend Kristan.  It was at her parent's house in Battleground.  Let me tell you that their property is beautiful.   It is like a slice of paradise with ponds, a fire pit, trees, grass, a playground, and peace & quiet.  Later that evening, we headed to the other BBQ, which also happened to be in Battleground.  We had fun hanging out with the Baker's and their friends.  What are the chances of having 2 events in one night and both of them in Battleground?  Really slim.

Last weekend, Justin went up to the trailer to fix the step so it's safe for Bennett (and us clumsy adults) to use without fear of falling.  He also tidied up the parking space so that we can more comfortably have guests park there.  While he worked his butt off and had some peace and quiet, I was at the beach visiting mom and Laura.  Maggie and Mollie had their dance recitals and I hadn't been to the coast in a long time.  It was a very fun, but tiring weekend.

This weekend, Laura and the girls came to visit us.  Bennett is in pure heaven having the girls here.  They are  both so good with him.  It puts the biggest smile on my face to see them play together.  I also love seeing my sister.  She is the biggest help and is also great company.  I will post weekend pics in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment