Tonight, Bennett is staying overnight at Aunt Julia and Chris' house. I'm sure he will be a complete angel for them and sleep in. Will his true 2 year old colors shine through? I hope so, but part of me wants him to be perfect so that they will have him overnight sometime soon. So, Justin and I sit here on a Friday night, not knowing what to do with our free time. What???
Here are some recent pictures:
My cute semi-bald baby boy
Nolan with Jillan, who just got back from Thailand (nice tan!!)
Yes, he is a happy baby
Bennett is turning into a fish these days.
My first attempt at using the self-timer. Great picture
using no flash (I love natural light), but too bad Nolan
is not looking at the camera.
On Tuesday, we said goodbye to my youngest sister Jillian, who is headed off to medical school in Denver, Colorado. We are so very proud of her. We will have to wait until October or November to see her again.
Wish us luck with getting to sleep in tomorrow. We complain that Bennett is the early bird who wakes us up on the weekends, but will fate show us up and have us wide awake at 5am? I hope not.
Great job with the timer on your camera!!! Color me impressed! Nolan is such a cutie and I have thought about you guys all day. I hope that day one was a breeze and that everyone survived with few tears shed (even you, Mom)! Love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteNolan looks HUGE in that photo with me! what a healthy boy. I love and miss you guys so much!
ReplyDelete