Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Baby is 4 Months Old

17 pounds, 3 ounces, and 25.75 inches

The boys and I had a busy, but great day.  We went to the grocery store, post office, and the doctor's office. Nolan's carrier doesn't fit in the grocery carts, and considering I had Bennett as well, I had to improvise.  I strapped on the Ergo and the shopping trip went really well.  Thankfully Safeway has the carts that have the little cars in them so Bennett can drive with me.  Both boys were great at the doctor's office.  Bennett chatted up a storm and Nolan tolerated the shots just fine.  He took some big naps today because of them.  

Bennett spent the rest of the day in his big boy undies.  He went pee on the potty a record 6 times!  We had one big accident and one small one.  He loved wearing them, so I think we'll try him in them when we're home.  The hard part is being diligent about having him go, because he doesn't quite get the concept of knowing when he has to pee.  It is progress nonetheless.  Woo Hoo!!


Bennett sporting his McQueen undies.

1 comment: