Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our Weekend Didn't Go As Planned.....

I had Friday off to prepare for our weekend at the trailer and the boys' daycare was closed.  Nice way to mess up my plans, YMCA.  Ahhh!  Thursday night, I felt like poo and went to bed at 8:30pm.  I woke up after a restless night of fever, chills, body aches, and nausea and felt just as bad.  Thank goodness Justin was able to get home at 10am and relieve me of my parental duties.  I got a good nap in, but our plans for the trailer that night were put on hold.  As it turns out, I wasn't feeling 100% today and Justin and Bennett went up solo, leaving me and little man to our own devices.

Right before they left, Nolan fell asleep and then I got a few chores done and relaxed.  I tell you, it's weird being home without the tiny terror to keep you occupied.  It was QUIET, which is probably why Nolan didn't nap well today.  So ironic.  Since I was the only person here, Nolan was very clingy and needed constant attention.  We got a lot of bonding in.  He got some great tummy time, ate some rice cereal, and then settled down for the night at 7pm.

Julia and Chris are coming over for dinner tomorrow night and we're excited to see them again.  It will be nice to have some yummy stew and watch football.  Too bad the Steelers played today, so we'll have to see what other games are on.

And now for a few pictures:

Such agony!!


Happy man now.


Nolan sporting his Beaver gear.  Too bad they lost.


1 comment: