Friday, October 29, 2010

They Are Growing Up Too Fast!!

Yeah, I know, pregnancy isn't always perfect, but I miss it.  I don't miss the swollen ankles, hemorrhoids, frequent bathroom trips, achy back, and horribly sleepless nights.  I miss feeling my little guy move, I miss the anticipation of meeting him.  Instead, I don't have any of those horrible symptoms, but I have a cute, growing, smiling little man who loves me very much.  I still have sleepless nights due to teething and growth spurts, but I have this insane, delusional dream that one day I will get a full nights rest, possibly two in a row if I'm lucky.

Bennett's 3 year stats:
Height:  39 inches
Weight:  34.5 pounds

Nolan's 6 month stats:
Height: 27 inches
Weight: 19 pounds, 5 ounces

As far as percentiles go, yes I've checked, but only because I was curious.  I don't remember what percentiles they are both in because it really doesn't make a difference to me.  I will tell you this - Nolan is only 6 ounces ahead of what Bennett was at the same age and is the same height.  Not too bad considering Nolan weighed 5 ounces more than Bennett at birth (same length).  How's that for consistency?

Nolan, 6 months.  Argh, matey!


Bennett, 3 years.  Enjoying his new fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment