Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Wow, we had a busy day, but it was worth it.  We were slackers and didn't get our pumpkins carved until yesterday afternoon.  Bennett loved carving his.  Of course, he did have help from daddy, but he drew the face.  We met up with some friends at the Davis Graveyard in Milwaukie (http://www.davisgraveyard.com/Welcome.htm) and went trick-or-treating in that neighborhood after that.  Bennett thoroughly enjoyed his first time.  He did a wonderful job saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you".  Nolan just snuggled with me in the carrier, so naturally, he was well behaved (except for the car ride home).

Here are some pictures from yesterday:
"What's up, mom?"

Carving in process

Bennett's pumpkin (ala Tim Burton, don't you think?)

The boys

Our pumpkins






I can only imagine how much he will enjoy it next year.  Heck, both Justin and I had a lot of fun.  I look forward to next year when Nolan is a little bit older and can enjoy it a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment