I really can't express how much Bennett is into Christmas lights. Even when he's being a pain in the butt (95% of the time), his excitement for Christmas lights helps me not be such a cranky scrooge. Tomorrow, we're headed to Portland International Raceway to see the Winter Wonderland lights. I can tell you right now that he's going to flip out with excitement. I honestly can't wait. I have to live vicariously through my child, but that's one of the fun things about being a parent around the holidays (and all year round, pretty much).
Here's the link to PIR Winter Wonderland Lights:
http://www.globaleventsgrouppdx.com/wonderland/general.html
I will have to remember to bring my camera, even if it's only able to get a short video clip of Bennett's excitement. I told him this morning what we were going to do tomorrow, but I don't think he understands.
Very fun!
ReplyDeleteHave you seen those 3D type glasses that change the shapes of Christmas lights? We have several pairs of them (snowflakes, snowmen, and Santa). Bennett would totally love them! My kids do.
www.holidayspecs.com