Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting Into The Spirit of the Season

Last night, Justin and I wrapped all of the gifts for the boys.  We wondered how long it would take for Bennett to notice.  Well, it took all of a few seconds after he came into the living room for him to see.  Now, all we hear about are those presents.  Bennett can't wait until Santa comes and then he can open his presents.  He's been good about leaving them alone, which is quite a relief.

Tonight was our last swim lesson for a few weeks.  Bennett "graduated" from Goldfish to Penguins!!  I just signed him up for the next session, but this time I will be able to watch his lessons instead of being with Nolan on the other side of the pool.  Have no fear, Nolan gets his swim lessons the 2nd half of the Winter session.  That little man sure does love the water.  He is our little fish.

This weekend, we're heading to the lights at PIR.  I have never been there to see them, but I have always wanted to go.  I am so excited!

Here are a few pics of our boys:


No comments:

Post a Comment