This blog is about the Passmore Family: Justin, Aubree, Bennett, and Nolan. We'll try to post updates on what we've been up to, things we're planning, and random thoughts.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Day 1 Almost Done
Justin left this morning for Vegas, so I'm on single parent duty until Saturday. Thankfully, the first day has gone really well. We got home, Nolan took a quick nap and Bennett watched "planes" (the video that came with his Imaginex plane set). I was able to get bottles and my breast pump stuff washed, and bottles for tomorrow prepped. Woo Hoo! Dinner was quick and easy and Bennett even ate a little. Then, I decided to be brave and give the boys a bath together. I can't believe how well it went. Bennett didn't fuss when I washed his hair, which is totally amazing.
Here are some pics and a video:
I had to get a picture of him wearing his new bathrobe. How handsome is this?
No comments:
Post a Comment