Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Normal?

The holidays are over, Justin is back home (Yeah!!!), and we're back to normal.

The boys and I had a wonderful time visiting mom, Laura, Maggie, and Mollie for New Year's Eve.  We celebrated our Christmas together.  But, I have to say, it wasn't the most enjoyable night because both boys were up various times, so I didn't get much sleep.  Laura was a lifesaver because she took over watching Bennett.  Poor guy is still quite tired from whatever cold he's fighting.  We skipped his first swim lesson tonight because he was so exhausted.  I'm hoping he's better by Wednesday.

Here are a few pictures from the last week:

Bennett making our gingerbread man

Nolan looking as cute as ever

The boys

Maggie

Mollie opening her Orca pillow pet

Bennett enjoying his new present

And Nolan enjoying an empty box






No comments:

Post a Comment