Here is the picture I took:
Not too shabby, right?
Here's what we paid $15 (a 5x7) for:
Yeah, it's better. I guess my scanner is good, too.
Nolan was next. I will be honest. I was prepared for him to freak out a bit. Justin put Nolan in Santa's lap and he just looked at Santa. I took my pics (see below) and then they took some. Oh, boy, he was all smiles for that photographer.
My pics:
Just chillin with the big man....
And here's the professional one:
How sweet is this?
In addition to Justin shopping this morning, we had the visit to Santa, lunch at the mall, my chiropractic appointment, and then swimming. Whew! Busy day for the Passmore family. I am exhausted, but it is a good exhaustion. I will stay up for a little bit to hang with Justin, but I am having nice thoughts about my head hitting the pillow tonight.


Awesome pictures! What adorable boys!
ReplyDeleteI am so nervous about my Nolan too. He freaks out when I set him on Grandma's lap. I think we're going to have another screaming picture this year. But it will have to wait until next week, because Preston woke up sick this morning (and by 'morning' I mean 12:45am)