I always find it fascinating how much we look like various relatives throughout our lives. Growing up, I always wondered who I looked like. I didn't realize where I got my looks from until I was older and started looking through family pictures. I see traces of both sides of my family in myself. I see a lot of my father, my mother, and my grandpa Bill in my features. Both of the boys look so much like Justin that I'm always pleasantly surprised to see bits of me in them. Our little Nolan has some major Gilbert traits in him - the curly hair, big blue eyes, and a widow's peak.
Here's a quick collage I put together from some random pictures. The picture on the far left is my Grandpa Bill, then one of me around 12 (curly hair, much?), then one of me around 15 months (I think), and one of Nolan at 11 months.
I hope to go through some other pictures and will probably end up scanning some more to show some other interesting family resemblances.
Oh, I thought that second one from the left was Corey Haim.... my bad! he he he.. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteWOW- I thought the two baby pix were both Nolan! And you completely look like your grandfather. I love it :) And lol to comment above~
ReplyDelete