I know I'm biased, but he sure is a cute little kid. I love the pictures that show glimpses of the Gilbert traits (curly hair, widow's peak, big blue eyes).
This blog is about the Passmore Family: Justin, Aubree, Bennett, and Nolan. We'll try to post updates on what we've been up to, things we're planning, and random thoughts.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Our Baby is 11 Months Old
Really? I can honestly say that the past 11 months has flown by. One year ago today, I was 34, almost 35 weeks pregnant and so ready to meet my baby boy. He has turned into an incredibly loving, smart, attentive, and vocal kiddo. He loves to follow Bennett everywhere and watches everything B does. It's very cute, but we know it only means he will be a mini Bennett soon enough. I managed to get a few good pictures in today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those blue eyes could be a Passmore trait to ya know!!!
ReplyDelete