Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jillian Got Married!!!

My baby sister, Jillian, got married on 5/17/13.  It was a beautiful day.  The two of them are so perfect together.   The very next day, James graduated from medical school.  Wow, what an exciting weekend for them.  I am very happy that they get such an amazing start to their lives together.

Jillian and James exchanging rings

At the rehearsal dinner

My view from the plane on the way to Denver.  I just thought it was cool.

Yes, my dad was dancing.  It was really cool!

The view from the reception.  It was at the boat house 
in Wash Park.


While I was in Denver all by myself, Justin was at home with the boys.  Apparently, it wasn't too bad.   He seemed pretty sane when I got back considering he had to work from home part of the time and during the night - yikes!
We FINALLY got new windows (2 were already done) and a new sliding glass door.  It makes a huge difference.  Wow.
The boys are still loving swim lessons.  Nolan is listening to the teacher better.  Bennett has made amazing progress in just a few weeks.  He loves to go under water (thanks to goggles, I'm sure) and his skills are improving daily.  Really, I can't express how much better he is doing.  Maybe he'll actually graduate to the next class!!

Nolan - loving the water.

Bennett doing a back float.  Believe it or not, he's more 
relaxed here than he used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment