Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bennett is 6!!

I still can't believe our first baby is now 6, not a baby anymore.  He still loves a good cuddle, though.  The weekend before his birthday, we had a friend party at Chuck E. Cheese.  It was so much fun.  All of the kids enjoyed themselves.  Heck, we had fun playing games.  I am a complete Skee-ball addict.

The Saturday after his birthday, we had the family over for another birthday party.  As usual, it was a lot of fun.

Bennett on his birthday


I volunteered to be a parent chaperone for the first field trip of the year.  We headed to Bushue Family farm, where we made dirt babies, went through the corn maze, saw some farm animals, took a hayride, and picked out a pumpkin.  The kids had a lot of fun and were very well behaved.  They sure listen to the teacher, who obviously likes what she does.
 

Mauricio, Benjamin, and Bennett at the pumpkin patch.

On Halloween, we headed over to Laura's house for some trick-or-treating.  Ms. Mollie had a party to go to, but we managed to get a picture of her in her chef costume.  Our friends Stephen, Kelly, and Jovie joined us.  It was a lot of fun.  Nolan was as entertaining as ever.  I think that boy will keep us on our toes for a long time.

Nonie, Bennett, and Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment