Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some New Pictures

Fun with Playdoh!

Fun factory with JoJo


Justin enjoyed it as much as Bennett


JoJo's creation


Bennett loves it, too.


30 weeks, 2 days.  Does this shirt make me look fat?


31 weeks, 1 day.  I look bigger than last week.  Nolan
loves to hang out up front and to my right.  There are 
stretch marks to prove it.


Bennett getting help from his donkey "Sam"



Sam is his new best friend.  He goes with him all over
the house.  Sam "helps" shut doors, watches B brush
his teeth, and sleeps right next to him every night.

8 weeks (or so) to go until we get to meet Nolan.  We're all getting very excited.  Bennett knows who his little brother is.  Just this morning, he got to feel Nolan kick.  He still loves to give my belly kisses.

Bennett is taking a nap right now and I'm going to take advantage of the silence and take a nap myself.  I love my recliner and heating pad.





1 comment:

  1. Not fat...never fat! Only beautiful! Grow baby, Nolan! I can't wait to meet you! And I agree, Justin does look to be having as much fun as Bennett does ;-) Such sweet pictures, Aubs!

    ReplyDelete